Monday, July 19, 2010

Still only three rows of crochet

     I know it's been a long nine-day stretch between posts, but someone, *cough* *cough* who shall remain nameless, hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain.  I even completed more quests.  That's it, I'm not moving forward one more level, til I see at least five or six more rows of crochet.

     In the meantime, I'll leave our loyal followers with the long-awaited footage of Jeremy getting his first lesson in crochet.  Ruthie filmed with her point and shoot camera on video setting, which wasn't such a great idea.  I should have handed her the regular video camera.  The mic didn't pick up our voices well at all, which was pretty much all of humor value, and the film was dark and grainy.

      How do you take bad footage with a corrupted soundtrack and make it, eh, at least a little more interesting than staring at your pet rock? Add too many video effects with your amateur video editor, throw in some text that kind of sort of mimics the dialogue, and use a rag time music track.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I like the "silent movie" style. that's great. I'm looking forward to hearing updates from Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those the same fingers that fly across a cello? He looks like 10 thumbs! LOL. The best laugh all day. Priceless. And I agree, the grainy black and white with that sound track was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I even doubled the speed of the film, just because.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great Mel...your soundtrack and speed up was perfect. Sadly, I don't think he will be wearing that by winter

    ReplyDelete